COVID Reopening Details: We are so excited to announce that the studio is able to reopen beginning June 1st.
Due to government regulations, our classes will look a bit different than in the past. For the month of June, we are limiting our schedule to one class per evening. Only contact-free classes will be offered (ie - no boxing, Throwback, Fit for Kids, etc), and we are asking everyone to register for classes in advance. Here is a bit more on what you can expect:
1. Pre-registration will be required for at least the first two weeks of June. This is to ensure we can limit our class sizes to meet the six-foot distance rule and to eliminate physical payment exchange. Registration is open today, so feel free to save your spot as soon as possible by clicking the following link: https://www.fitbyloy.com/classes.html
2. If the weather allows, the front door will be propped open for you as you enter and leave your class. In case of inclement weather, the instructor will make every attempt to open the door for you upon your arrival and exit.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use pre- and post-class.
4. Class equipment: a. Your cardio drumming equipment will be set out for you prior to class. The equipment will be cleaned prior to your arrival and will be sanitized again once your class has finished. Please do not put away any equipment that has been laid out for you. b. Fit Chix Groove can be done using only your body weight. If you would like to use weights, we ask that you bring your own. c. REFIT requires no equipment. Please come as you are. d. If you are taking Pilates, we strongly encourage you to bring your own mat.
5. Masks are NOT required for any class.
6. Although the public restroom will be available, we encourage you to dress for your workout at home.
Thank you so much for your support during our period of closure. We can't wait to see you again starting June 1st.
Boxing: Blow off some steam with this high intensity workout that sculpts your body and provides plenty of cardio. There is no sparring in this class – just loads of fun.
Boot Camp: This challenging, supportive, and fun class will provide you with a great cardio and strength workout. Each week will focus on different exercises you can continue at home until the next session.
Cardio Drumming: Rock out with stability balls and drumsticks! This workout is so fun, you won't even know you're breaking a sweat. Suitable for all ages and physical abilities.
CORE: This 15 minute workout focuses entirely on your core muscles. A strong core leads to better balance and stability and helps you move correctly in other exercises.
Fit Chix Groove: Fit Chix Groove is a high intensity, low impact workout that merges strength training with musicality. It’s brief, but fun and effective.
Kickboxing: Are you ready for high intensity cardio training? This class is all about pushing yourself to reach your goal in a fun, laid-back atmosphere. We utilize circuit training so you don't get bored with the same old routine. Come join us for this action-packed, sweat-inducing 45 minute class. Pilates: Pilates is a form of strength and flexibility training that can be done by someone at any level of fitness. Each class will work to balance all muscle groups’ strength and flexibility, with an emphasis on challenging the core muscles with each movement. Pilates mat is a challenging yet safe method to sculpt your body and to feel increased agility in your every day movements. Modifications are suggested for beginners or for those with physical limitations.
Pound: Like cardio drumming without the ball and bucket, Pound provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out! The workout is easily modifiable and welcomes men and women of all ages and abilities.
REFIT: REFIT® is a fitness experience that fits everybody. Come as you are, knowing that you will be accepted, loved, and encouraged to love who you see in the mirror. We use powerful moves, set to positive music for a cardiovascular workout that also incorporates elements of balance, toning, and stretching. Every Body truly belongs here.
VeraFlow: VeraFlow is a low impact dance-based stretch class designed to strengthen your muscles while leaving you feeling loose and relaxed.